Special Interest Tours
Many of our clients travel to a destination or region for a particular reason, thereby giving their trip a distinctive theme.
With the many and varied possibilities the UK, Europe and the wider world have to offer, promoting a specific tour to your travellers or group organisers can be one way for them to fully experience their special interests. With our unique, tailor-made approach to all the tours we organise, we are able to design a trip which encompasses as many of the visits and elements of the subject you are looking to incorporate.
Over the years we have operated a long and varied list of tour themes. Our experienced team positively welcome these tours and the opportunity to share their knowledge and thoughts with our clients. Below is a list of the main interests we find our clients contact us for, however should your special theme not be covered here, do still get in touch and we will be pleased to discuss your tour with you further.
Tour themes would typically, though not exclusively, include some of the following:
- Castles and palaces throughout countries including the UK, Ireland, Portugal and France
- Religious pilgrimage such as the Luther Trail, Wesley, Christian heritage and New Age
- Literary tours including Jane Austen, Robert Burns, William Shakespeare and the Brothers Grimm
- WWI and WWII history, particularly in the regions of Normandy and The Somme (France and Belgium)
- Art Trails such as Van Gogh, Renaissance Italy and the French Impressionists
- Food and drink tours and tastings including wine, beer, whiskey, gin, cheese and chocolate
- Walking tours
- Railway journeys in regions such as Switzerland, Wales, Austria and Germany
- Garden tours and festivals in areas including Holland, England, Italy and France
- Music trails such as Mozart, The Beatles and traditional Irish music
- TV and film locations including Poldark, Downton Abbey, Outlander and Doc Martin
- Industrial heritage tours with visits to locations such as Bristol, Ironbridge (England) and Blaenavon (Wales)
- Traditional arts and crafts throughout each country
- History and architecture tours of Roman, Georgian, Victorian and Viking sites
Tailor-making your tour
Working closely with you to gain an understanding of your travel requirements, we are able to write a tailor-made itinerary for you to promote to your passengers. With our extensive contacts, in-depth knowledge, close attention to detail and carefully timed and meticulously planned itineraries, we ensure a unique tour experience from the moment of arrival at your chosen destination. We pride ourselves on the level of care and customer service we consistently provide to our clients.
Whether you have a specific itinerary in mind, or just a few ideas about the types of places you'd like to visit, contact us to discuss your requirements further.
For more information and to discuss your tour requirements do please contact us.