Cliffs of Moher
The Island of Ireland
Also known as the Emerald Isle, Ireland offers a unique tour experience for her visitors, from the rugged Atlantic coast in the west to the rolling Wicklow Mountains in the east.
With world-renowned heritage sites, a strong and tangible Celtic legacy, pilgrimage sites, historic castles, beautiful countryside, tours and tastings of drink producers and fantastic accommodation, itineraries can be tailor-made to suit any tour theme and length of stay. With the increase in tourism to Northern Ireland over the years, this is a relatively new region to be explored and is home to many wonderful treasures. A tour encompassing the whole island is recommended to fully appreciate the wonderful differences between the two regions and their peoples.
Add this country to your tour programme and be assured that a warm Irish welcome awaits – sláinte!
Highlights of Ireland
- The lively cities of Dublin and Belfast
- Wonderful walking opportunities
- Spectacular coastlines including the Cliffs of Moher, Giant's Causeway and Slieve League
- Beautiful gardens such as the Botanic Gardens of Belfast, the Japanese Gardens in Kildare and Powerscourt Estate
- Literary delights such as James Joyce, George Bernard Shaw and Oscar Wilde
- Historic houses and palaces including Westport, Muckross, Russborough and Hillsborough
- The stunning Ring of Kerry and the Dingle
- River and coastline cruises
- Famous whiskey distillery and Guinness tours and tastings
- Fascinating castles including Bunratty, Kilkenny, Blarney and Dunluce
- Religious sites including Glendalough, Clonmacnoise, Croagh Patrick, Knock and Brú Na Bóinne
- Fascinating museums including the Tower (Derry), Titanic (Belfast) and the Flying Boat Museum (Foynes)
- Irish music and dancing
- Irish crafts such as Waterford Crystal, hand weaving in Avoca and bodhran making in Roundstone
Tailor-making your tour
Whatever your preferred hotel standard or budget, we carefully select the accommodation for your tour. With a wealth of contacts from well-appointed hostels to 5 star luxury hotels, we are able to tailor-make your tour.
Add to this the experience our team has in operating itineraries to this region: we are able to offer suggestions for attraction visits, meal arrangements, local experiences to give a flavour of the region, knowledgeable local guides and events as examples.
For more information on the above and to discuss your tour requirements further, do please contact us>.