Over the millennia, London has constantly reinvented herself to become one of the world's foremost and exciting cities to visit. Packed full of museums, palaces, parks, unique attractions and fantastic shopping possibilities, this vibrant city has much to offer, whether on a short trip or longer stay.
Although visited extensively, London still has many areas and attractions to surprise those who wish to explore a different side to this lively city. Areas such as Greenwich, with the Royal Observatory, the clipper ship Cutty Sark, bustling weekend markets and the Fan Museum, are well worth leaving the city centre to discover. As are attractions such as Kew Gardens and Palace, Warner Bros. Studios (Harry Potter) and Wembley Stadium.
No matter how much time you dedicate to London in an itinerary, there will always be the need to return to uncover further sides to this energetic capital.
Highlights of London
- Royal palaces such as Kensington, Hampton Court and Buckingham
- Absorbing museums including the Museum of London, The V&A and The British Museum
- Fantastic art galleries such as Banqueting House, Courtauld Gallery and The Tate
- River Thames cruise, which can also include lunch or dinner
- Religious sites including St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Southwark Cathedral
- The historic Houses of Parliament
- Fantastic world-renowned theatre
- Sporting visits and tours such as Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, Emirates Stadium (Arsenal Football Club), Twickenham Stadium and Lord's Cricket Ground
- WWII visits such as Churchill War Rooms, Imperial War Museum and HMS Belfast
- Street markets such as Portobello Road, Spitalfields and Borough
- The music heritage
- The beguiling Tower of London
- Literary connections such as Charles Dickens, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes) and J K Rowling (Harry Potter)
- Wonderful walking tours
- Great shopping in historic stores such as Selfridges, Fortnum and Mason, Liberty and Harrods
- A traditional afternoon tea in one of the iconic locations in the city
- The London Eye
Tailor-making your tour
Whatever your preferred hotel standard or budget, we carefully select the accommodation for your tour. With a wealth of contacts from well-appointed hostels to 5 star luxury hotels, we are able to tailor-make your tour.
Add to this the experience our team has in operating itineraries to this region: we are able to offer suggestions for attraction visits, meal arrangements, local experiences to give a flavour of the region, knowledgeable local guides and events as examples.
For more information on the above and to discuss your tour requirements further, do please contact us>.