Although a small country, England is overflowing with touring possibilities offering a fascinating history, wonderful visits, charming towns and cities, beautiful countryside and coastlines to explore. Whether you are looking for a general sightseeing tour or a trip with a specific theme, England will always enchant her visitors.
With a strong emphasis on heritage and culture, each region in the country is distinct from the next, offering something unique - be it in the landscape, food and drink, places of interest, historical sites or traditions. Although a well-travelled destination, England can still surprise with many attractions constantly enhancing their visitor experiences. This includes exclusive group tours which provide an unforgettable memory for those exploring the many places of interest to see, whether on a general or specific theme.
With a long and rich history to explore, a visit to England will only exceed expectations.
Highlights of England
- The wonderful university cities of Oxford and Cambridge
- Historic sites such as Stonehenge, Avebury and Hadrian's Wall
- The beautiful Cotswolds
- Royal visits including Sandringham House, Osborne House, Brighton Pavilion and Windsor Castle
- Religious sites such as Canterbury Cathedral, York Minster and Salisbury Cathedral
- Fascinating Palaces and Houses including Blenheim Palace, Castle Howard and Lanhydrock House
- Beautiful gardens such as Hidcote, Sissinghurst, The Lost Gardens of Heligan and Stourhead
- Historic castles including Tintagel, Warwick, Alnwick, Leeds and Sudeley
- The enchanting Lake District
- Literary trails such as Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, The Brontë Sisters and Beatrix Potter
- A fascinating industrial heritage to explore
- Interesting museums such as Historic Dockyard Portsmouth, The Beatles Story Liverpool and The Living Museum of the North Beamish
- Wonderful walking opportunities
- Myths and legends trails of King Arthur, Merlin and Robin Hood
- Visits to breweries, vineyards, cider makers, chocolatiers and cheese makers for a tour and tasting
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Leisurely steam train, canal and river journeys
Tailor-making your tour
Whatever your preferred hotel standard or budget, we carefully select the accommodation for your tour. With a wealth of contacts from well-appointed hostels to 5 star luxury hotels, we are able to tailor-make your tour.
Add to this the experience our team has in operating itineraries to this region: we are able to offer suggestions for attraction visits, meal arrangements, local experiences to give a flavour of the region, knowledgeable local guides and events as examples.
For more information on the above and to discuss your tour requirements further, do please contact us>.